Iconic IT Leadership Team
Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality. - Warren Bennis
Director of Technology & Security
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
Passionate. Innovation Evangelist. Full Stack Magician. On a personal mission to make people smile and to be awesome.
Matt provides overall leadership and strategic direction for information technology environments throughout Iconic IT on behalf of its numerous customers (internal and external) and partners. A technology veteran with expertise in virtualization, platform as a service (PaaS), cloud security, and technology transformations, Mr. Lee has been tasked with developing the Iconic IT roadmap and leading Iconic IT’s technology initiatives while working closely with customers and partners.
Matt Lee is one of only 141,600 IT specialists in the world to have achieved the elite Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
Mr. Lee creates mutually valuable partnerships by participating actively on major partners’ advisory boards, as well as service delivery councils. He was the recipient of the Wichita Business Journal’s 2016 CIO award. Mr. Lee has been a featured presenter for industry events such as Continuums Navigate and Watchguard Partner Summit. He participated on the Green Clouds Partner Summit 2019 Pac. Under Matt’s technological direction Choose Networks was ranked in the top 50% in the prestigious ChannelPro 2019 501 list.
To unwind, Matt enjoys flying down the streets of Wichita perched atop two wheels, decked out in neon biking gear.
Matt Lee is involved in the following Partner Advisory Councils (PACs):
- Green Cloud (Partner Advisory Council)
- Dropsuite (Partner Advisory)
- Pax8 (Deep Advisory Role)
- Continuum (Service Delivery Council)
- Continuum (Early Access Panel)
- Connectwise (SOC Delivery Advisory)
- ConnectWise (Corporate Advisory Panel)
- Barracuda (Partner Advisory Council)
- ID Agent (Partner Advisory Council)
- ITGlue (Partner Advisory)
- Watchguard (Partner Advisory Council)
- Microsoft (Lighthouse Partner Advisory)