Your Trusted Partner in Building
Your Cloud Strategy
What are Managed Cloud Services?
Managed cloud services are the smart way to stay protected and connected. From Microsoft 365 and Teams all the way up to Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Iconic IT can help you manage the complexity of your IT department so you can focus on your business growth.
Managed cloud services means outsourcing your daily IT cloud-based and technical support to improve your business operations.
Often, internal IT departments don’t possess the skills to effectively monitor and maintain a cloud environment. In these situations, a company hires a third-party cloud managed services provider to manage cloud security, computing, storage, network operations, application stacks, vendors and more.
Depending on your IT needs, managed cloud services can also handle monitoring and reporting, performance testing, backup and recovery and more. With fixed monthly pricing, hiring a cloud managed services provider is often less expensive than an in-house team.
Why does my Small to Medium-Sized Business Need Managed Cloud Services?
Managed cloud services is the solution small to medium-sized businesses need for file storage, backup and recovery strategies, file sharing, cybersecurity solutions, and more.
But I Have a Guy!
Even the best internal IT departments don’t have all the necessary skills for monitoring and maintaining their cloud environment. It just makes sense to partner with a third-party managed cloud services provider to effectively oversee cloud computing, network operations, third-party vendors, cloud security, storage, and all the other pieces of an effective cloud platform.
Other Benefits of Managed Cloud Services
Iconic IT’s managed cloud services can handle performance testing, backup and recovery testing, monitoring and reporting, and more. We can set you up with the right cloud tools to make your teams work together smoothly, whether working remotely or in the office.
Some added benefits of managed cloud services can include:
- Cost Reduction: When you outsource your managed cloud services, you will reduce network maintenance costs and save your organization thousands every year over the cost of hiring and housing an internal IT department.
- Predictable Billing: Managed Cloud Services come with our managed services packages, meaning your organization will have the same IT costs each month: no surprises, no add-on fees, and no costly break-fix budget breaking repairs.
- Centralized Network Applications and Services and Increased Productivity: Having all files stored and accessed in a central data center means increased productivity for your teams. Your organization’s increased network availability means every employee can access the network, in the office or remotely.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: Resiliency and redundancy are at the heart of managed cloud services. Your data will be secured in all your organization’s applications, making recovery fast and easy in an incident or disaster.
- Fast Incident Response: Having managed cloud services means having Iconic IT’s help desk services ready whenever you need them. Cloud services allow remote, virtual repairs for many IT issues, getting your network back up and running quickly.
What Iconic IT’s Managed Cloud Services Can Do for
Your Company Complete the form to receive more, helpful information on IT security services.
The Many Solutions
That Come with Our Managed Cloud Services
OneDrive Cloud File Storage
Mobile Device Management
Microsoft Teams Collaboration
Office 365 Backup
Azure Active Directory—AI, geofencing, and security feature capabilities (such as compromised detection, risky sign-in detection, and enhanced audit logging)
Self-Service Password Reset
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)—for example, hosting of VM for legacy application hosting)
Request Your Free IT Consultation
What are you waiting for? The time to make big moves in the right direction for your business is now. You have the power to click below and take the first step toward high-quality, customized IT solutions. Let’s connect to see whether we’re the right partner for you.
If you’d like to learn more about protecting your network, check out our ultimate cybersecurity guide and learn everything you need to know to create your own cybersecurity plan.Request Your Free IT Consultation